We want everyone participating by submitting their photographs to know that the copyright of your photo remains yours, you only give us the right to display it on our Photo Forums sites in any manner and for as long as we choose.
We want everyone browsing the site to know that copyright on the photos applies and to realise that the photos are not free to use elsewhere.
If you see a photo on our sites of which you own the copyright and that has been used without your permission, please get in touch with us and we will remove it on proof of ownership.
And we want you to know that the use of the site and the information on it is at your own risk.
Now the Terms and Conditions in detail:
1. By browsing or contributing to this site you acknowledge these terms as binding for the user relationship between you and us, the owners of this Photo Forum. We shall not acknowledge any terms to the contrary.
2. You hereby agree:
not to transmit any content to this Photo Forum the reproduction of which infringes copyrights or author's rights or any other rights of third parties
not to offend, defame or otherwise annoy or cause damage to other users
not to use the data and email addresses of other users obtained through the Photo Forum for commercial advertising or to send unsolicited advertising
not to use the Photo Forum for pornographic or racist content or material or otherwise morally questionably content which may be harmful to others, glorifies violence etc.
3. We reserve the right, but do not undertake any obligation, to review, edit, delete or disable your photos and postings if these are, or we suspect them of being, in breach of your obligations as a user or if they violate the law. We may delegate this right, e. g. to other members.
4. By transmitting content to our server you guarantee us that you have the right to make this content available for use. At the same time you grant us a right of use of such content. This right of use granted to us comprises the right to publication, distribution, transmission, reproduction in public, publication or similar use of the transmitted content on a worldwide scale, exclusively within our Photo Forums system, for any period we choose, without any claim for remuneration for yourself or any third parties.
5. You shall indemnify us from all claims of third parties that these may assert against us for infringement of their rights, notably of copyrights and user, license, competition or other proprietary rights, based on the content you transmitted. You shall reimburse us the costs of any legal defence which may arise as a consequence of your infringing content. You undertake to use your best efforts to support us in the handling of any third-party claims based on your content and notably to submit to us all documents that may be required for defence.
6. The content and programming of this Photo Forum is protected by copyright. Their use shall be subject to the applicable copyright and other protection laws. Any use of such content, in whole or in part, for any purposes, requires the prior consent of the holder of the rights. The holders of such rights may be, among others, the owners, users or the administrators of the Photo Forums. The name of the user who uploaded a photo to the Photo Forum is displayed publicly, and the copyright for that image resides with that user unless explicitly stated otherwise.
7. We guarantee that statutory provisions on data protection are adhered to. We process and save personal data only to the extent necessary for implementation of the user and administrator's site access and where needed to adhere with aforementioned rights and obligations. By participating in the Photo Forum through the contribution of photos and/or comments, you give your express consent to their publication on the Photo Forum.
8. By becoming a participating user you give your consent to the placement and display of advertising on the Photo Forum.
11. The use of any information that Photo Forums communicate svia this web site or other electronic communication such as email and newsletters, as well as all software and tools and references to other web sites or products is at your own risk. We can not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.
We do not accept any liability for damages, of any kind, which are the result of acts or decisions based on this information. We advice you to seek professional knowledge and experienced help for verification of any of the information available on this site.
This Photo Forum and its owners can not be held liable for any damage to the equipment used to view this site, either its hardware or software.
The publication of the information on this site, including any advice, idea, opinion, comments or instructions does not necessarily mean that this Photo Forum and / or its owners support it.
We will not accept any responsibility or liability for any contracts or agreements between any parties that might have been concluded through this site.
1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU Privacy and Communications Directive). This includes information submitted voluntarily by you through a form or gathered automatically as you visit this website.
2. By submitting your contact details to us, we may contact you. For now this will not include any marketing emails. If this changes in the future we will give you the chance to refuse any such communications from us in the future.
4. Some cookies used on this website are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
5. Some cookies used on this website collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
6. Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name) and provide enhanced features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
7. Cookies may also be used to improve the user experience and to enable some of the functionality provided by this website.
8. Please note that some cookies may be placed by third party service providers who perform some of these functions (or other services) for us. Cookies are used on this website for the following third party services: Google Analytics (you can opt out at www.google.com/settings/ads), Facebook Like Button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, Pinterest, YouTube videos. Some of these services may be used to track your behaviour on other websites and we have no control over this.
9. By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser's cookie settings, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
10.As is true with most websites, our server will automatically log data regarding each visit such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We may use this information to monitor server errors, server administration or to monitor visitor behaviour. It is not possible for this to be disabled on a per-user basis so you must leave this website (and the internet entirely) if you do not agree to this happening.
12.If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.